This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture, surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali
Volunteer position at the lodge - needed now (June 2015)
We are looking for 1 person who is Corel Draw savvy to work on a project at the lodge there's about 5 days work.
Please apply only if you have past demonstrable Corel draw projects (please provide on application).
- Stay in our lovely Java teak house overlooking the organic gardens, with rescued Monkeys Lilly & Rose closeby. In exchange for 5 days to complete project - work your own hours
3 Daily delicious meals
free Wi/ Fi
Free laundry & drinking water
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
3 Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge, you were all amazing & helped us grow in so many ways...