This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture, surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali.
Position 1 - Qualified Chef or Cook / Hospitality / English class - New position
This is a 1 -2 week position, Not at our lodge - staying at our Eco beach house, teaching our local staff: food handling/ preparation & presentation, new meal recipies, sourced from local produce.
Bread making, drinks and desserts. Couples Only please apply.
- We also need some help with:
menu planning & design
work in the veggie garden
english lessions for our local staff
Speed boat maintenance
- Stay in our lovely timber beach side house, In exchange for 4 hours work per day (per person)
- 3 Daily delicious meals
- Free laundry & drinking water
Please note this position is NOT at the lodge
Time Frame - Dec - Jan 2015
Position 2 - Experienced Night Animal Photographer
We are looking for a skilled night photographer to create a documented record of the night species in the Batukaru Rainforest - this has never been done in this area.
- Night camera skills
- Motion sensor camera skills
- Able to camp overnight in the rainforest
- Motion sensor camera
- Personal high quality camera
Minimum 2 weeks - max 3 weeks
- Stay in our lovely Java teak house overlooking the organic gardens, with rescued Monkeys Lilly & Rose closeby. In exchange for 4 hours work per day
3 Daily delicious meals
free Wi/ Fi
Free laundry & drinking water
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
3 Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge, you were all amazing & helped us grow in so many ways...