This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture,
surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali.
Qualified to work on our web site. 95% of our bookings come from our website- this is an exciting challenge for the right person.
Someone who "gets" what we are doing , someone who is creative, & current, to help us to best present our lodge to future guests, while keeping it "real".
- Qualified Web Designer, able to show live samples of unique & creative design( ie: not pre formatted website templates)
- Able to work within a short time frame
- Joomla savvy only need apply
Marine / Boating
Melaya, Jemrana West Bali ( not at the lodge)
Skipper's ticket or Inshore yachtmasters cert with Dive Ticket or Instructor
- Good boat skills & experience
- Boat maintenance
- Reef regeneration experience a bonus
- Padi dive Certification
Minimum 4 weeks
Our volunteer positions are available from : Oct 2013 – 15th Dec 2013 or Jan 15th 2014 onwards...
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge.