Escape, to a different reality...
A haven for nature lovers & for those who need to escape from a busy life & recharge in Nature
or workshops with our local community,
Eat & sleep well ... breathe clean mountain air and bathe in clean mountain spring water... Experience being part of the vibrant & nurturing Balinese culture.
A chance for you to reconnect with nature…
- Nature lovers
- Bird watchers
- Couples or Single travelers
- Families – Family bungalows available
- Hikers & Mountain trekers, 3 - 7 hr treks available
- Gardeners & Permaculture enthusiasts
- Chefs & Food lovers – who love fresh organic ingredients - daily cooking classes, with our local staff
- Artists, Writers & Photographers
- Family or Friends reunion – Book all 5 bungalows
- Intimate Retreats / Weddings / Group nature based workshops up to 15 people - large beautiful Bamboo Bale (available for activities Night & Day)
- School /University /Enivornmental/ Groups
And for all those who would like to tread with lighter feet on the earth…
We are Not “a Hotel” there are No shops (except our little gift shop), No TV’s, (We do have free Wi/Fi & Dvd's though), No AC is needed.
Whats New ...
- Permaculture course at the lodge 22 April - 2 May 2016
- Our new Bali Eco Beach house in West Bali is available for a Special 3 nights @ the lodge, 3 nights at the Beach House
- The lodge sponsored football team has just won the annual Regional football competition
- New - Palm oil is OUT campaign - unless it is sustainably grown
- Daily Cooking classes 4- 5pm sourcing ingredients from our Organic garden & surrounds.
- Organic Massage by the koi carp pond - 100% Natural products
- New Beautiful Bamboo Bale for guests to use anytime for: Yoga or movement - also for your Retreat or Nature Based Workshop
- Delicious Vegetarian/Raw/ Gluten Free meals, salads & desserts
- Fresh water turtles in the big pond
- Bamboo sheets & Mirco fiber pillows
- Birdwatchers local guide book- compiled by guests & the lodge staff
- Educational sign made by the lodge & Friends of the National Parks